Naruto Ninja Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forums
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 pm by Indigo

» Testing server
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:20 pm by Indigo

» Final words
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:22 pm by Indigo

» Susanoo Idea
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm by Asakuraboy

» should be main screen
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:31 am by bjisboss

» Option to delete chars, but no specials.
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:10 am by Asakuraboy

» Kaguya clan Revamped
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 pm by bjisboss

» events that may come
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:09 pm by Indigo

» Subscription maybe in process
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:08 pm by KazMirage

» Current Donation System
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 pm by KazMirage

» lets all work together to bring nna back to life
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:21 pm by Indigo

» samehada/kisames sword
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Indigo

» Project - BRING NNA BACK TO LIFE
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:45 pm by Indigo

» ??? whats going on
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:38 pm by Indigo

» Next Update
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:32 pm by Indigo

» Forum Is So Dead
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:42 pm by Indigo

» Left Eye Byakugan Special
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:35 pm by Wolfie

» S Rank Improvement
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:52 pm by VizardMadara

» Poison Nano Bugs
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:23 pm by Indigo

» Rinnegan Ideas
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:21 pm by Indigo

» More Fusion Jutsu
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm by Indigo

» Shoton Chakra Req
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:53 pm by Indigo

» Half Sharingan O_O
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:51 pm by Indigo

» Crystal Release
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 pm by Indigo

» Gaara Special
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:20 pm by VizardMadara

» Senju Clan
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:18 pm by VizardMadara

» Kyuubi Chakra Special
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:14 pm by Indigo

» Chidori, Rasengan, Lighting Blade
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:11 pm by Indigo

» lvl 100 ideas
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:05 pm by Indigo

» 2 kekkai genkai?
At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:01 pm by Indigo

At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this!

2 posters

Go down

At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! Empty At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this!

Post  Chocolate Wasted Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:23 am

lol! Naow thn how abt i make a pretty cool idea!

So how abt this right um... We have a big huge amazing statu right

no wait how about we make a pill tht brings up hp tht u can only use 3 times a day! omfg my mind is epic.!

ROCO OR INDI EDIT THIS AND MAKE IT BE COOL!!! plz xD

Last edited by Chocolate Wasted on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Becuz i frgt some shetz u jelly?)
Chocolate Wasted
Chocolate Wasted

Back to top Go down

At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this! Empty Re: At this time that i am posting these topics i am currently the only one online xD -Storm,indi,and roco read this!

Post  Indigo Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 am

ive been thinking blood pill before too but now that were in pills lets make remake soldier pill too

Zōketsugan - Blood Increasing Pill
- this pill would replinish 50% of users max hp. But if used when users hp is above 50% and heal would go over max hp user will die (too much blood pressure)
- these pills could be bought from shop for 500,000 ryo (this will be much when money isnt bugged) and once this is used there is 1 hour cooldown

Hyōrōgan - Soldier Pill
- this pill would give 2x users max chakra (if user has 10k chakra it becomes 20k)
- using second of these within 10 minutes would start making poison damage on user (1x users nin every 3 seconds for 9 seconds)

Special Zōketsugan
- npcs would have 2.5% chance drop heal herb, when medic would have 10 heal herbs he could go to tsunade and enchance them into special Zōketsugan
- this pill would be like normal Zōketsugan but restores 100% hp and goes into overheal

Special Hyōrōgan
- npcs would have 2.5% chance drop chakra herb, when medic would have 10 chakra herbs he could go to tsunade and enchance them into special Hyōrōgan
- this pill would be like normal Hyōrōgan but no poison damage on using
Indigo
Indigo
Administrator

Back to top Go down